2006-11-13

First Post

Finally, I decided to move from MSN Space which has accompanied me for almost 2 years. There are two reasons: 1. For the next 4 months, it's going to be a pivot in my life. It's full of uncertainty and I don't want to answer any question about my near future raised by my friends, intimate or not. But at the same time, I do need some sort of mitigative to ease my intense nerve and lonely soul. And I choose blog. 2. MSN Space sucks.

Actually, I'm kind of obsessive with Blog. I know it wastes my time somehow, but I can't live without it; otherwise, my time gonna have far more ways to be wasted. It's a way to isolate myself from the crowd, but I feel safe...Maybe I am just too lazy to live a social life.

I hope I can focus on one theme for this blog and I've thought for a while. First, I decide to write in English, which was inspired by a friend of mine who has insisted on writing in English for a long time. I think it helps. For me, personally, I treat writing very seriously because I believe it's very important to find me a job or to keep me a job here. Besides, I am always ashamed myself when I can't provide a good explanation or answer about some Chinese culture in English.
I hope through this platform I can share my Chinese culture knowledge with new friends and improve my English to be better prepared for my career in Canada.

1 comment:

Pancake Queen said...

Honestly, your English is good.